Author Topic: 2019 Roster (New & Improved)  (Read 67747 times)

juliogotay

• Pope
    • View Profile
Re: 2019 Roster (New & Improved)
« Reply #500 on: May 13, 2019, 12:27:56 pm »
I know that twitter has discussed the subject ad nauseum, but it just seems like Tyler White is much heavier than he was last season.  It could just be that the beard is much bushier so his face seems bigger.  Or maybe he just got a baggier uniform.  But I wonder if he did gain weight and whether or not that has been part of the problem.

Regardless, it's got to be Kemp over White.  White is striking out a ton (34% of all PAs).  And he hasn't shown any power this season.  I've been a big supporter of White, but he doesn't look good at the plate at all.

I can tell by looking at White he has gained weight. His legs look like tree stumps.

Jacksonian

• Contributor
  • Double Super Secret Pope
  • Anonymous Source
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: May 13, 2019, 12:56:23 pm »
I know that twitter has discussed the subject ad nauseum, but it just seems like Tyler White is much heavier than he was last season.  It could just be that the beard is much bushier so his face seems bigger.  Or maybe he just got a baggier uniform.  But I wonder if he did gain weight and whether or not that has been part of the problem.

Regardless, it's got to be Kemp over White.  White is striking out a ton (34% of all PAs).  And he hasn't shown any power this season.  I've been a big supporter of White, but he doesn't look good at the plate at all.

Luhnow's made it clear too that position versatility is a high priority.  Kemp has that over White all day long.
Goin' for a bus ride.

VirtualBob

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 13, 2019, 10:29:17 pm »
[/snip]
White is striking out a ton (34% of all PAs).  And he hasn't shown any power this season.  I've been a big supporter of White, but he doesn't look good at the plate at all.
+1
Up in the Air