Author Topic: Ramon Hernandez to the Orioles  (Read 1053 times)

homer

• Pope
    • View Profile
Ramon Hernandez to the Orioles
« on: December 08, 2005, 10:10:57 pm »

Quote:

Also, the Baltimore Orioles and catcher Ramon Hernandez reached a preliminary agreement on a $27.5 million, four-year contract, a deal subject to a physical. The contract, worth $35 million over five years if the option is exercised, probably won't be finalized until next week.

The Link
Oye. Vamos, vamos.

JackAstro

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Ramon Hernandez to the Orioles
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 11:04:02 pm »
And for some reason, Tejada is grumpy, and wants a change of scenery. By all means, let's go ahead and offer Burke...
"We live in a society of laws. Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn't hear anybody laughing, did you?"
Say hi on the Twitter

rifraft

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 11:39:06 pm »
Quote:

And for some reason, Tejada is grumpy, and wants a change of scenery. By all means, let's go ahead and offer Burke...

burke and qualls will definitely do the job.  then just trade ae for barry zito.

JackAstro

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 11:25:59 am »
Quote:

Quote:

burke and qualls will definitely do the job.  then just trade ae for barry zito.

I like your thinking. Personally, I'd leave Qualls out of it, but I see you want to seal this deal sooner rather than later. I admire that. I say we go for Zito AND prospects, or they only get to use Everett for home games - something like that.
"We live in a society of laws. Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn't hear anybody laughing, did you?"
Say hi on the Twitter