Author Topic: worse halloween costume ever  (Read 2607 times)

Fredia

• Pope
  • Looking forward
    • View Profile
worse halloween costume ever
« on: October 30, 2014, 06:04:12 pm »
a bathroom wall complete with t/p and holder

who is dressing up tomorrow and as what?
forever is composed entirely of nows

NeilT

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
Re: worse halloween costume ever
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 06:09:35 pm »
I'm not sure what, but I'll probably wear something.  I'll see what's in my closet in the morning.
"I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing... as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”  Charles Grassley

BudGirl

• Contributor
  • Illuminati
  • Brad Ausmus' Slave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 07:54:04 am »
I'll be a pumpkin.  Somehow or other, I am in charge of a kids party from 6:00-7:00 tomorrow.  Damn kids are expensive.
''I just did an interview with someone I like more than you. I used a lot of big words on him. I don't have anything left for you.'' --Brad Ausmus

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Navin R Johnson

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 09:00:33 am »
Have a buddy (actually 2) that caddy on the PGA Tour, 1 gave me a caddy bib several years ago.  If I am forced to dress up, I just throw on tennis shoes, khaki shorts a polo, and the bib.  As easy (lazy) as it gets.
There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

NeilT

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 10:11:55 am »
Two years ago I dressed up as a designated hitter, because it was the scaries thing I could think of.  I guess I'm used to it now.
"I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing... as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”  Charles Grassley

Bench

• Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 11:28:44 am »
Batgirl's idea is for someone to wear bowling shoes, carry a bowling ball and tape the letter "e" to their chest.  I didn't get it at first.
"Holy shit, Mozart. Get me off this fucking thing."

Limey

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 11:30:48 am »
Batgirl's idea is for someone to wear bowling shoes, carry a bowling ball and tape the letter "e" to their chest.  I didn't get it at first.

My company recently held a bowling tournament.  One of the team names was along the exact same lines.
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

Ebby Calvin

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 11:36:17 am »
My kids encouraged my wife to buy me a Superman t-shirt a few months ago.  So my costume is easy now - throw that on under a suit, undo the top few buttons of the dress shirt and boom: Clark Kent.  I even have dark hair and glasses.
Don't think twice, it's alright.

Limey

• Contributor
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2014, 12:06:52 pm »
My kids encouraged my wife to buy me a Superman t-shirt a few months ago.  So my costume is easy now - throw that on under a suit, undo the top few buttons of the dress shirt and boom: Clark Kent.  I even have dark hair and glasses.

...and a six-pack, but on the inside, not the outside!
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

juliogotay

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 12:48:38 pm »

A fedora would be the crowning touch.

Dark Star

• Veteran Role Player
  • Stella Obscura
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2014, 12:56:09 pm »
We have a soirée to attend this evening, and are expected to be in costume. I intended to go as Slender Man, until one of my sweet children informed me I "didn't exactly fit the profile, anymore."

Fine. It would have been hard as fuck drinking beer with that thing over my face, anyway.
Shall we go, you and I, while we can,
Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds?

BizidyDizidy

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2014, 12:59:24 pm »
I have cobbled together an absolutely terrible Hulk costume (we are going through a big superhero phase). There are 4 green items, none of which are remotely the same shade.
"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people."
  -  Orson Welles

Nate in IA

• To the stars...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2014, 02:11:02 pm »
Current temp outside is at it's high for the day of 42 degrees F with a brisk 25 mph wind from the NW.   The wind will continue to blow and and at 6pm the temp is forecasted to be right at the freezing point.   I am thinking we'll get far fewer rascals at our front door this evening and I wonder if the gang of 13 year old boys coming over will venture forth.   I'm not dressing as anything but suburban householder...  that should be scary enough.

Limey

• Contributor
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 02:35:10 pm »
Current temp outside is at it's high for the day of 42 degrees F with a brisk 25 mph wind from the NW.   The wind will continue to blow and and at 6pm the temp is forecasted to be right at the freezing point.   I am thinking we'll get far fewer rascals at our front door this evening and I wonder if the gang of 13 year old boys coming over will venture forth.   I'm not dressing as anything but suburban householder...  that should be scary enough.

In such conditions, I would still go out, but costumed as Scott of the Antarctic.

Dark Star

• Veteran Role Player
  • Stella Obscura
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2014, 04:02:28 pm »
In such conditions, I would still go out, but costumed as Scott of the Antarctic.

The Link
Shall we go, you and I, while we can,
Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds?

Limey

• Contributor
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2014, 04:07:52 pm »

Nate in IA

• To the stars...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2014, 03:21:04 pm »

My son and three of his friends went out for a hour in that stuff.. I was shocked they lasted that long but they did get a pretty good haul.

I don't think we had more than 10-15 trick or treaters at our door all night and most of them were being driven through the neighborhood