Author Topic: Help with pre-sale!  (Read 1180 times)

Tralfaz

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
Help with pre-sale!
« on: February 08, 2007, 10:42:17 am »
My Astros account is locked for some reason, and I don't have a password for this mornings presale.  Would someone be so kind to share the password.  PM me.
RO RASROS!

EasTexAstro

• Pope
    • View Profile
Re: Help with pre-sale!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 10:48:14 am »
done.
It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of 'em was one kinda sombitch or another.

Tralfaz

• Fantasy Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 11:23:41 am »
Thanks!  Astros v Cardinals, April 7th.  Wahoo!!
RO RASROS!

Bench

• Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 11:34:10 am »
Quote:

And from the office of pure speculation, are the Astros likely to go with a four-man rotation with the Thursday off-day the first week? The past couple years they've done that when there were days off each of the first few weeks which allowed a four man rotation with four days rest for nearly all of April. This year, the first week lends itself to that, but they'd need the fifth starter in the second week.

My only point is that under a first week four-man rotation, Roy would be slated to pitch April 7th vs Cards, and Jennings the next day, which, selfishly-speaking, are the games I got tickets for this morning.

I will now remind myself that opening day is almost two months away, and there is this whole intriguing thing called Spring Training to follow in the meantime.
"Holy shit, Mozart. Get me off this fucking thing."

EasTexAstro

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 12:01:29 pm »
Cool.

Now, Tralfaz, I might have screwed up. I wasn't planning on buying early tickets, so when you asked, I cut and pasted the data from the email without actually reading the email. Then I deleted it.

Since then, I have had some other requests and I don't have the data anymore. If anyone needs any information, you might have to ask Tralfaz or someone else to help.

Sorry.
It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of 'em was one kinda sombitch or another.

Tralfaz

• Fantasy Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 12:43:31 pm »
No problem.
RO RASROS!

HurricaneDavid

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 05:53:19 pm »
BTW, anyone can have the pre-sale passwords e-mailed to them by signing up for a free MLB.com account and then subscribing to the Astros Newsletter or Astros Ticket Alerts.
"Ground ball right side, they're not gonna be able to turn two OR ARE THEY, THROW, IS IN TIME!!! WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE TURN BY BRUNTLETT AND EVERETT, AND THEY CUT DOWN MABRY TO END THE GAME, AND THE ASTROS LEAD THIS NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES THREE GAMES TO ONE!!!!!"

BudGirl

• Contributor
  • Illuminati
  • Brad Ausmus' Slave
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 05:57:06 pm »
garner
''I just did an interview with someone I like more than you. I used a lot of big words on him. I don't have anything left for you.'' --Brad Ausmus

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Limey

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 06:26:39 pm »
Quote:

Fuck the Jakes.
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.