Author Topic: Astros at Reds ? Rickety Dickitie Dock  (Read 1521 times)

Craig

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
Astros at Reds ? Rickety Dickitie Dock
« on: August 21, 2006, 04:08:44 am »
Deep inside, we are all Laughing Out Loud at the Cincinnati Reds.

The Link

Rebel Jew

• View Profile
    • Rebel Jew
Re: Astros at Reds ? Rickety Dickitie Dock
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 01:17:14 pm »
Quote:

Deep inside, we are all Laughing Out Loud at the Cincinnati Reds.

The Link

This preview should have been called "Astros at Reds - Time to Take Out the Trash."

I call sweep.  Jinx or no jinx, it's time to expose this chili wagon for the disgusting mixture of dog meat and clove cigarettes that it is.

redsrule2500

• Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 10:08:36 pm »
Good Call guys, good call.  

Craig

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 10:19:42 pm »
Hey look, one of Cincinnati's shit-throwing monkeys found its way here. Funny how they only run through here with their pants down on days the Dickities win. Guess he couldn't make it here last year. Or the year before that, or the year before that ...

Alkie

• Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 10:44:12 pm »
Quote:

No. Nonononono.  I don't have to put up with this shit right now.

Spack?  Little help here?

pravata

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 12:39:52 pm »
Quote:

Hey look, one of Cincinnati's shit-throwing monkeys found its way here. Funny how they only run through here with their pants down on days the Dickities win. Guess he couldn't make it here last year. Or the year before that, or the year before that ...

If they're so giddy, you'd think more of them would find their way to that Trailer Park they play at.

No? in Austin

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 12:43:04 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

If they're so giddy, you'd think more of them would find their way to that Trailer Park they play at.

Getting giddy when it's not even September is a folly.  Hence why many of them are cynical about it all.  They mutter "remember 1999, remember 1999, remember 1999" to themselves and that helps.

pravata

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 12:46:46 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Getting giddy when it's not even September is a folly.  Hence why many of them are cynical about it all.  They mutter "remember 1999, remember 1999, remember 1999" to themselves and that helps.

However, I wouldn't consider it a tragedy if they did win the Central.  It would even be interesting if the Wild Card came out of the West.

Alkie

• Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 12:47:55 pm »
2006 NLCS - REDS!  ROCKIES!  EVERYONE LOSES!

No? in Austin

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 12:47:55 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

However, I wouldn't consider it a tragedy if they did win the Central.  It would even be interesting if the Wild Card came out of the West.

Los Rojos or Los Jakes is same indifference to me.  And the WC will come out of the West.  FACT!

Arky Vaughan

• Administrator
  • Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 01:25:31 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

No. Nonononono.  I don't have to put up with this shit right now.

Spack?  Little help here?

Let's just keep it here and see what the BBGs do with it.

Limey

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 01:58:30 pm »
Quote:

And you have your answer:
Top 1st inning - Astros get man on 2nd, 1 out.  Stranded
Bot 1st inning - Reds have man on 2nd, 0 out, 2 runs in already...all against Houston's ace.
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

BudGirl

• Contributor
  • Illuminati
  • Brad Ausmus' Slave
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 02:02:42 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

And you have your answer:
Top 1st inning - Astros get man on 2nd, 1 out.  Stranded
Bot 1st inning - Reds have man on 2nd, 0 out, 2 runs in already...all against Houston's ace.

Man on first with no outs and he scores on a single.  Astros can have a man on third and not outs and can't get him to score.
''I just did an interview with someone I like more than you. I used a lot of big words on him. I don't have anything left for you.'' --Brad Ausmus

Well behaved women rarely make history.