Author Topic: Cardinals at Astros ? This Deck of Cards has Nine Queens  (Read 1616 times)

Craig

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
Cardinals at Astros ? This Deck of Cards has Nine Queens
« on: July 06, 2006, 02:52:18 am »
Fuck the Jakes.

The Link

Limey

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
Re: Cardinals at Astros ? This Deck of Cards has Nine Queens
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 11:02:58 am »
Re: Replica NL Championsip rings.

I suggest that it be worn on the middle finger, and shown to every Jake in sight.
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

Craig

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 11:45:08 am »
Quote:

I suggest that it be worn on the middle finger, and shown to every Jake in sight.

Now that's an excellent idea. I know of a BFiB here in Hot Springs that could use that treatment. He refuses to believe that Houston won the NL last year. He thinks the Co-Ards won and then lost to the Red Sox in the World Series. I don't know where he was last October ... building mental blocks apparently.

BudGirl

• Contributor
  • Illuminati
  • Brad Ausmus' Slave
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 11:50:22 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Now that's an excellent idea. I know of a BFiB here in Hot Springs that could use that treatment. He refuses to believe that Houston won the NL last year. He thinks the Co-Ards won and then lost to the Red Sox in the World Series. I don't know where he was last October ... building mental blocks apparently.

If I get one tonight, I'll mail it to you.
''I just did an interview with someone I like more than you. I used a lot of big words on him. I don't have anything left for you.'' --Brad Ausmus

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Craig

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 12:05:59 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Awesome, thanks!

HurricaneDavid

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 12:13:28 pm »
Quote:

If you get the REAL one, can you mail it to me?  I have a near-mint 1999 Topps Ausmus card I'm willing to provide in return.  Thanks!
"Ground ball right side, they're not gonna be able to turn two OR ARE THEY, THROW, IS IN TIME!!! WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE TURN BY BRUNTLETT AND EVERETT, AND THEY CUT DOWN MABRY TO END THE GAME, AND THE ASTROS LEAD THIS NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES THREE GAMES TO ONE!!!!!"

BudGirl

• Contributor
  • Illuminati
  • Brad Ausmus' Slave
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 12:14:58 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

If you get the REAL one, can you mail it to me?  I have a near-mint 1999 Topps Ausmus card I'm willing to provide in return.  Thanks!

Deal, If I get the REAL one, you'll give me Ausmus in return for it.
''I just did an interview with someone I like more than you. I used a lot of big words on him. I don't have anything left for you.'' --Brad Ausmus

Limey

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 12:16:15 pm »
Quote:

I have a near-mint 1999 Topps Ausmus card I'm willing to provide in return.

I think she's more interested in an Ausmus Bottoms card.
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

BudGirl

• Contributor
  • Illuminati
  • Brad Ausmus' Slave
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2006, 01:14:33 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Probably take me a couple of days to mail it to you, but receive it you shall.

Craig

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2006, 01:38:29 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Probably take me a couple of days to mail it to you, but receive it you shall.

Thanks! Like I said, I know a BFiB who needs to see it. On my middle finger, of course, per Limey's instructions.

Andyzipp

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 03:12:32 pm »
I have a couple of them from last night.  If they fit on your pinky, I'd be surprised.

BudGirl

• Contributor
  • Illuminati
  • Brad Ausmus' Slave
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2006, 03:57:16 pm »
Quote:

I have a couple of them from last night.  If they fit on your pinky, I'd be surprised.

I am going to wear mine on a chain around my neck.

astrojo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2006, 07:36:04 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

I am going to wear mine on a chain around my neck.

So which lucky bastard won the real one?  Now THAT would have been cool.

If either of you ended up with an extra of the pinky version, shoot me a PM. I missed out on them both times they were the giveaway and I just want one for my Astros display shelf in my office.