Author Topic: MLB.tv broadcast  (Read 1500 times)

homer

• Pope
    • View Profile
MLB.tv broadcast
« on: April 08, 2006, 09:52:27 pm »
Watching MLB.tv tonight for the firt time this year, and there are a couple of differences from last year:

-They are dubbing in the radio broadcast... but they didn't get it in place until late in the first inning. They had the TV broadcast audio for a few minutes, then they were silent for a while. And Milo sucks. Badly.

-No replays. Makes it pretty hard to watch and do something else without the replays. This is major suckage.
Oye. Vamos, vamos.

BizidyDizidy

• Pope
    • View Profile
Re: MLB.tv broadcast
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 09:55:04 pm »
Nothing like mine. I'm getting the exact Fox Sports broadcast from Washington. Weird.
"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people."
  -  Orson Welles

homer

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 09:56:45 pm »
Quote:

Nothing like mine. I'm getting the exact Fox Sports broadcast from Washington. Weird.

Yeah, when there was no sound I was starting and restarting the player thinking it was my problem. In one of those restarts I picked up the Washington broadcast too.... can't get back to it though.
Oye. Vamos, vamos.

Matt

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 02:35:30 pm »
Yeah I'm kinda pissed they won't give me the Fox feeds from Houston.  No displays on screen coupled with Milo would make for a confusing ball game if it weren't for Gameday.  I did pick up the Nationals broadcast and got to hear them complain about MMP for two games in a row.

homer

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 03:09:46 pm »
First inning, no sound again. Video is like it was yesterday, no logos or fox box or nuthin. Started out in the pregame with Brownie rambling about something but then it went silent. Anybody else having problems?
Oye. Vamos, vamos.

BizidyDizidy

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 03:16:11 pm »
This is the first time its happened to me, exactly like you described. What bullshit
"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people."
  -  Orson Welles

BizidyDizidy

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 03:17:41 pm »
And here comes milo. Great.
  -  Orson Welles

homer

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 03:18:05 pm »
Quote:

This is the first time its happened to me, exactly like you described. What bullshit

Milo just came in on the sound while twinkie was trotting the bases. They have replays today though.
Oye. Vamos, vamos.

homer

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 03:55:31 pm »
Quote:

And here comes milo. Great.

Dave seems to be mocking Milo and his blue stars. Milo seems to be overly condescending to Dave.

Maybe the new duo will sound better together on the road.
Oye. Vamos, vamos.