Author Topic: "Last" Chance Drawing?  (Read 1241 times)

Bench

• Illuminati
    • View Profile
"Last" Chance Drawing?
« on: October 23, 2005, 05:28:46 pm »
There seems to be another "last chance" lotto for WS tickets, going on sale tomorrow. Some fellow on Craigslist is selling the "password" for $400. Not that I would pay him for the password, but is this even legit? It's the first I've heard of it.
"Holy shit, Mozart. Get me off this fucking thing."

Greg

• Roster Filler
    • View Profile
Re: "Last" Chance Drawing?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 06:15:55 pm »
I saw that there is a drawing to win tickets on Astros.com. Not the same as the lottery, you dont pay for the seats. Only one person wins.

The Password seems like a scam.

Bob Sakamano

• Disappointing Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 06:24:14 pm »
Actually, it looks like there is or was a third drawing. Now on the event pages on ticketmaster.com:

Quote:

Additional Information
Successful Astros.com 3rd Chance random drawing winners will be allowed to purchase a total of four (4) tickets to one of the potential games or tickets for multiple games adding up to a total of four (4). These tickets may not be contiguous or may be Standing-Room-Only (no seat provided). THIS IS FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED SALE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

I hate the lotto. 6 emails, three lotteries, 18 chances... no hits. Just one chance... that's all I want. Don't even have to get tickets. Would just like to have the chance to try.

Bench

• Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 06:32:17 pm »
Quote:

Actually, it looks like there is or was a third drawing. Now on the event pages on ticketmaster.com:

Quote:

Additional Information
Successful Astros.com 3rd Chance random drawing winners will be allowed to purchase a total of four (4) tickets to one of the potential games or tickets for multiple games adding up to a total of four (4). These tickets may not be contiguous or may be Standing-Room-Only (no seat provided). THIS IS FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED SALE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

I hate the lotto. 6 emails, three lotteries, 18 chances... no hits. Just one chance... that's all I want. Don't even have to get tickets. Would just like to have the chance to try.

Hell, I never even got a better-luck-next-time email.
"Holy shit, Mozart. Get me off this fucking thing."