Author Topic: Luhnow Sunday pregame radio show  (Read 1460 times)

juliogotay

• Pope
    • View Profile
Luhnow Sunday pregame radio show
« on: April 11, 2019, 02:17:42 pm »
there is a way to listen to Luhnow's Sunday pregame radio interview archived on astros.com that was documented in this forum in the last year or two. Does anyone know how to find that link? It was on astros.com and I think under the Fans option but I may be wrong about that.

Duman

• Contributor
  • Pope
    • View Profile
Re: Luhnow Sunday pregame radio show
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 05:09:44 pm »
The astros podcast is put out the next morning.  You get the pregame show from the previous day's game.  Highlights are two days old but If you watched the game, it is nice to hear the radio calls.

It is what I normally listen to on my commute into work.
Always ready to go to a game.

juliogotay

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 06:28:27 pm »
The astros podcast is put out the next morning.  You get the pregame show from the previous day's game.  Highlights are two days old but If you watched the game, it is nice to hear the radio calls.

It is what I normally listen to on my commute into work.

Thanks, Duman. You Du Man.

MRaup

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Double Super Secret Pope
  • The goddamn Germans ain't got nothin to do with it
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 10:36:57 am »
Thanks, Duman. You Du Man.

To semi-piggy back on this, I've been listening to Blum's podcast, Bleacher Blum, for the last few days. It's a little rough around the edges, but pretty entertaining.
"Terrorists, Sam. They've taken over my stomach and they're demanding beer." - Norm.

"Your words yield destruction, sorrow and are meant just to hate and hurt..." - Das