Author Topic: Rich Hill  (Read 1001 times)

JimR

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
    • View Profile
    • McGinnis, Lochridge & Kilgore, LLP
Rich Hill
« on: November 01, 2017, 01:16:57 pm »
One of the reasons I did not want a Game Seven in addition to the obvious was with Darvish pitching, the media may turn it into a contest of Good v. Evil. Hill has done his best to fan those flames saying Yuli would have been fired from any other job for doing what he did.
Often wrong, but never in doubt.

Limey

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
Re: Rich Hill
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 01:26:18 pm »
One of the reasons I did not want a Game Seven in addition to the obvious was with Darvish pitching, the media may turn it into a contest of Good v. Evil. Hill has done his best to fan those flames saying Yuli would have been fired from any other job for doing what he did.

Has anyone ever tried walking into the office kitchen and demolishing the water cooler?  Asking for Rich Hill a friend.
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

The Spleen

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 01:30:57 pm »
If I threw a paperweight at a student's head because he was "showing me up" and not "taking the class the right way" I'm sure my bosses would understand...
When the Clark is dead, Spack will eat his spleen. Before he dies, Spack will put his posts under the knife so the Clark will see his threads wiped out forever...

Ty in Tampa

• Contributor
  • Pope
  • You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 01:47:06 pm »
I thought Rich Hill's teammate asked him to move forward.
"You want me broken. You want me dead.
I'm living rent-free in the back of your head."