Author Topic: Missions v. Hooks, MMP, June 10th  (Read 1514 times)

BudGirl

• Contributor
  • Illuminati
  • Brad Ausmus' Slave
    • View Profile
Missions v. Hooks, MMP, June 10th
« on: May 29, 2014, 09:22:20 am »
Did you all realize tickets are general admission and only $12.17 (which includes the fees)?  Well, I plan on being there to see  Fontana, Aplin, Deshields, Tucker and whichever pitcher tosses on the night.

Anyone else interested in seeing our future Astros?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:23:58 am by BudGirl »
''I just did an interview with someone I like more than you. I used a lot of big words on him. I don't have anything left for you.'' --Brad Ausmus

Well behaved women rarely make history.

NeilT

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
Re: Missions v. Hooks, MMP, June 10th
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 10:28:25 am »
Did you all realize tickets are general admission and only $12.17 (which includes the fees)?  Well, I plan on being there to see  Fontana, Aplin, Deshields, Tucker and whichever pitcher tosses on the night.

Not me.  Now that the Astros are such a powerhouse I don't have time for the minor leagues. 
"I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing... as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”  Charles Grassley

sporadic

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 12:17:52 pm »

I may take all of my kids...not sure you want to be anywhere near that impending fiasco.

hostros7

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 12:53:10 pm »

So, twice what it costs to buy the cheapest ticket to see the Astros and walk down and sit wherever you please? Dynamic pricing!  That said, I'm interested in going and hope correa may get a promotion beforehand.

BudGirl

• Contributor
  • Illuminati
  • Brad Ausmus' Slave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 01:48:49 pm »
I may take all of my kids...not sure you want to be anywhere near that impending fiasco.

I could come and go from that fiasco to see Tudi.
''I just did an interview with someone I like more than you. I used a lot of big words on him. I don't have anything left for you.'' --Brad Ausmus

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Duman

• Contributor
  • Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 03:09:50 pm »
The media are going to have a field day if this event outdraws a typical MLB game.
Always ready to go to a game.

roadrunner

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 07:48:09 pm »
The media are going to have a field day if this event outdraws a typical MLB game.

No chance.  My guess is under 10k

Ebby Calvin

• Contributor
  • Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2014, 10:45:01 pm »
No chance.  My guess is under 10k

You contradict yourself.
Don't think twice, it's alright.