Author Topic: Baylor-WVU  (Read 1332 times)

austro

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Illuminati
    • View Profile
Baylor-WVU
« on: October 05, 2013, 08:04:42 pm »
Baylor might very well score 80 points against UT. 28 points in the first quarter against WVU, and could easily have been 35.
I remember all the good times me 'n Miller enjoyed
Up and down the M1 in some luminous yo-yo toy
But the future has to change - and to change I've got to destroy
Oh look out Lennon here I come - land ahoy-hoy-hoy

Waldo

• Administrator
  • Pope
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ashrubbery.com/
Re: Baylor-WVU
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 10:02:20 pm »
The real sad part is that we can't rule out WVU beating Texas either.

remy

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 01:15:55 am »
Just got home from the game.  Perfect night for football, got to take my 2 year old son to his first game.  Left just before WVU started scoring in bunches against our backups, honestly the game really wasn't as close as the final score indicated.  This season could be a very special one in Waco.

OregonStrosFan

• Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 02:42:02 am »
Just got home from the game.  Perfect night for football, got to take my 2 year old son to his first game.  Left just before WVU started scoring in bunches against our backups, honestly the game really wasn't as close as the final score indicated.  This season could be a very special one in Waco.

Had the chance to go as well.  Superb.  This could be a specil year for the bears!
In the end, my dissolution with the game of baseball will not be a result of any loss of love for the game, rather from the realization that I can no longer bear the anger its supposed stewards cause to be built up in my soul. -Lee (01/08/2013)

OregonStrosFan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 07:32:36 pm »
Had an absolute blast at the game.  And while I appreciate that the folks up in my neck of the woods here think that there isn't an offense in the nation that can touch that of Oregon, they think wrong. And while I'm not yet sold on Baylor's defense, it certainly isn't the sieve it has been in years past.

And as an aside, the fans at Floyd Casey Stadium on Saturday were fired up unlike any I've ever seen there before.  The place was electric. 

Sic 'Em!
In the end, my dissolution with the game of baseball will not be a result of any loss of love for the game, rather from the realization that I can no longer bear the anger its supposed stewards cause to be built up in my soul. -Lee (01/08/2013)

remy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 07:34:57 pm »
Had the chance to go as well.  Superb.  This could be a specil year for the bears!

Damn, OSF.. wish I'd known you were going!

OregonStrosFan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 09:19:33 pm »
Damn, OSF.. wish I'd known you were going!

Contemplating the BU VS UT game in December. I'll keep you in the loop!

remy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 09:24:12 pm »
Contemplating the BU VS UT game in December. I'll keep you in the loop!

I'm 50/50 for that one at this point, friend has a ticket that may come available and may not.  Not getting my hopes up.  That game is going to be off the hook!