Author Topic: Airplane Idiots  (Read 1664 times)

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
Airplane Idiots
« on: April 10, 2013, 07:58:53 am »
So I'm sitting in my seat and some fuckstick brings one of those giant rolling duffel bags down the aisle. He tries to lift it into the overhead bin, but surprise, it's 9 times too big. It's also heavy, and he loses control and drops the hole thing right in my face, shattering my glasses into my face.

Would it be impolite to beat the everlasting shit out of him?
The rules of distinction were thrown out with the baseball cap.  It does not lend itself to protocol.  It is found today on youth in homes, classrooms, even in fine restaurants.  Regardless of its other consequences, this is a breach against civility.  A civilized man should avoid this mania.

GreatBagwellsBeard

• Contributor
  • Key Member of the Conspiracy
  • The damn paterfamilias
    • View Profile
Re: Airplane Idiots
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 08:05:20 am »
So I'm sitting in my seat and some fuckstick brings one of those giant rolling duffel bags down the aisle. He tries to lift it into the overhead bin, but surprise, it's 9 times too big. It's also heavy, and he loses control and drops the hole thing right in my face, shattering my glasses into my face.

I can't think of a jury in the world that would convict you.
Drinking for two.

“I want to paint a mural of Houston for the kids, but I’m terrible at drawing swamp humidity"

Aussie Astro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 08:08:02 am »

Hell no.  In fact, you would be doing him a favour and a service to the rest of the community.
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

Col. Sphinx Drummond

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Illuminati
  • art is a bulwark against the irrationality of man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 08:51:14 am »
How the fuck they let that guy carry that on?
Everyone's talking, few of them know
The rest are pretending, they put on a show
And if there's a message I guess this is it
Truth isn't easy, the easy part's shit

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 09:01:43 am »
How the fuck they let that guy carry that on?

I have no idea. But it was way bigger than he could possibly lift over his head. Morons.
The rules of distinction were thrown out with the baseball cap.  It does not lend itself to protocol.  It is found today on youth in homes, classrooms, even in fine restaurants.  Regardless of its other consequences, this is a breach against civility.  A civilized man should avoid this mania.

Bench

• Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 09:11:42 am »

Did he call you four eyes?
"Holy shit, Mozart. Get me off this fucking thing."

Ron Brand

• Contributor
  • Smoke 'em inside.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 09:15:54 am »
Make sure he fits into the overhead bin. And by "make sure" I mean get him in there. Even if it's piece by piece.
I'm in love with rock and roll and I'll be out all night.

ybbodeus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 09:33:31 am »
How big a boy is he?
"(512) ybbodeus looks just as creepy in HD as in person."   That is a problem, and we are working on it.

homer

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 09:58:31 am »

Was he the last (or one of the last) people to board the plane?
Oye. Vamos, vamos.

Andyzipp

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2013, 10:13:14 am »

no. no man...shit no. i reckon you'd get your ass kicked doin' something like that.

MRaup

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Double Super Secret Pope
  • The goddamn Germans ain't got nothin to do with it
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 10:19:20 am »
I believe this is proper etiquette in that situation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrTktWD07Lg
"Terrorists, Sam. They've taken over my stomach and they're demanding beer." - Norm.

"Your words yield destruction, sorrow and are meant just to hate and hurt..." - Das

Ebby Calvin

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2013, 06:23:57 pm »
I can't think of a jury in the world that would convict you.

Just wanted to point out that your avatar shows up as GreatBagwellsBear on my iPad, which is awesome.
Don't think twice, it's alright.