Author Topic: Pelotero documentary  (Read 1413 times)

OregonStrosFan

• Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
Pelotero documentary
« on: May 18, 2012, 12:36:46 am »
To debut 7/13/12 in theaters and On Demand (LINK).

After initially following five prospects, the filmmakers narrowed their focus to shortstops Miguel Angel Sano and Jean Carlos Batista, splitting the 74-minute movie evenly between their respective stories.
In the end, my dissolution with the game of baseball will not be a result of any loss of love for the game, rather from the realization that I can no longer bear the anger its supposed stewards cause to be built up in my soul. -Lee (01/08/2013)

roadrunner

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
Re: Pelotero documentary
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 08:09:54 am »
Is Batista in extended ST? 

This looks interesting.

OregonStrosFan

• Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 08:58:06 am »
Is Batista in extended ST?

That was my presumption, though I don't have corroboration currently handy. 

This looks interesting.

Saw that there was going to be a brief feature on the Carson Daily show last night, so DVRd it.  Saw the 4-5 minute piece this morning - definitely something I'd like to see (and given that PDX has numerous nice theaters that show a ton of IFC/Documentary/Artsy-Flartsy type movies, should have an opportunity to see it on the big screen).
In the end, my dissolution with the game of baseball will not be a result of any loss of love for the game, rather from the realization that I can no longer bear the anger its supposed stewards cause to be built up in my soul. -Lee (01/08/2013)

roadrunner

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 09:34:39 am »
Yeah.  Hopefully it comes through the downtown theater here.