Author Topic: Seattle Mariners outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death in Rotterdam  (Read 970 times)

Limey

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

BizidyDizidy

• Pope
    • View Profile
"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people."
  -  Orson Welles

hostros7

• Pope
    • View Profile
Re: Seattle Mariners outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death in Rotterdam
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 11:11:37 am »
This is a terrible story.  On a personal level, it's disturbing and tragic, and I hope their family is able to find some peace one day. 

On a baseball level (and please forgive if this sounds callous given the circumstances), I just realized that the Astros, new AL west members, now are supposed to give a shit about Mariners' news. 

Limey

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
Re: Seattle Mariners outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death in Rotterdam
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 12:30:22 pm »
This is a terrible story.  On a personal level, it's disturbing and tragic, and I hope their family is able to find some peace one day. 

On a baseball level (and please forgive if this sounds callous given the circumstances), I just realized that the Astros, new AL west members, now are supposed to give a shit about Mariners' news. 

Correct on both counts.
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.