Author Topic: Bourgeois at 2B  (Read 1094 times)

Reuben

• Pope
    • View Profile
    • art
Bourgeois at 2B
« on: May 07, 2011, 05:37:08 pm »
Hall and Johnson sit, Sanchez at 3B. It's still very much in question what the team will get from Lee this year, but this may very well be the best possible lineup the Astros could put on the field right now. Then again, Bourgeois may be a butcher at 2B, I have no idea.
"Come check us out in the Game Zone. We don’t bite. Unless you say something idiotic." -Mr. Happy

OregonStrosFan

• Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
Re: Bourgeois at 2B
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 05:59:08 pm »
Would rather see Bourgeois in LF at PNC, but absolutely love seeing him and Bourn at 1 & 2 in the lineup!!!
In the end, my dissolution with the game of baseball will not be a result of any loss of love for the game, rather from the realization that I can no longer bear the anger its supposed stewards cause to be built up in my soul. -Lee (01/08/2013)

Ron Brand

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Smoke 'em inside.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 06:10:45 pm »
Didn't Boojwah make a nice turn at 2B for a DP earlier? He's really making the most of his time right now and that's great to see.
I'm in love with rock and roll and I'll be out all night.

strosrays

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 07:06:05 pm »
I love seeing him at the top of the batting order with Bourn.  I hope he can work out at 2B.

Reuben

• Pope
    • View Profile
    • art
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 10:32:15 pm »
Well, fuck. I hope I didn't jinx him, or otherwise call down the ire/whim of the BBGs.

I just ate some leftover chicken, though- will that help?
"Come check us out in the Game Zone. We don’t bite. Unless you say something idiotic." -Mr. Happy

Clark in Denver

• Veteran Role Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 09:58:38 am »
Well, fuck. I hope I didn't jinx him, or otherwise call down the ire/whim of the BBGs.

I just ate some leftover chicken, though- will that help?

The chicken didn't help. Bourgeois to DL per Tags tweet.
Astros Fan: 1978-2011