Author Topic: Back to Mac  (Read 1498 times)

Limey

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
Back to Mac
« on: April 28, 2008, 10:34:37 am »
New iMacs released today, so here's a timely (albeit long) reminder of the Apple product cycle.
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

Ty in Tampa

• Contributor
  • Pope
  • You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N
    • View Profile
Re: Back to Mac
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 10:46:00 am »
That's funny. Especially this:

"In spite of [the author's] loyalty to the platform, he finds most "Mac people" to be tiresome and annoying. He is pretty sure that if he had to attend WWDC or Macworld, he would wind up slapping the shit out of a bunch of people."
"You want me broken. You want me dead.
I'm living rent-free in the back of your head."

Andyzipp

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 10:47:39 am »
That's funny. Especially this:

"In spite of his loyalty to the platform, he finds most "Mac people" to be tiresome and annoying. He is pretty sure that if he had to attend WWDC or Macworld, he would wind up slapping the shit out of a bunch of people."

IN related news, a huge Smug Front had stalled over Cupertino this morning, but was expected to start moving later today.

Limey

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 11:02:48 am »
IN related news, a huge Smug Front had stalled over Cupertino this morning, but was expected to start moving later today.

It's funny.  The bitching over the fact that the new model doesn't have the computing power of Deep Thought is rampant.

Still, lots of people seem to be planning on stimulating the economy today by buying a luxury item that's made in China.  And then...?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 11:16:15 am by Limey »
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.