Author Topic: Attendance Records  (Read 1253 times)

Alkie

• Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
Attendance Records
« on: May 11, 2007, 11:09:15 am »
Tonight, I will be attending my first Astros game of the season in person.  If we win, I will take all the credit.  If we lose, I will blame my idiot cousin, the Snakes fan, who is going with me.

If you'd like to start a fund to buy me season tix in case we win tonight, that would be a good idea.

For the record, my daughter will also be in attendance.  In the 7 games she went to last year, an Astro homered in the first inning in all 7.  Place your bets, gentlemen.

Astroholic

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
Re: Attendance Records
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 11:12:16 am »
If you'd like to start a fund to buy me season tix in case we win tonight, that would be a good idea.

Arent you one of those fancy accountants that lives in west u and is looking to buy property in the hill country?  Me thinks you should be buying the season duckets.

BudGirl

• Contributor
  • Illuminati
  • Brad Ausmus' Slave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 11:17:19 am »
I will also be in attendance tonight and then tomorrow.  I will only be in attendance with Astros fans.

If anyone would like to start a fund for my season tickets, and remember I can be a slumpbuster, let me know.   :-)
''I just did an interview with someone I like more than you. I used a lot of big words on him. I don't have anything left for you.'' --Brad Ausmus

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Alkie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 11:18:58 am »
Arent you one of those fancy accountants

Nope.

that lives in west u

Yes.  But I had no goddamn idea what "West U" was when we moved there.  I just liked the location and lack of murders in the previous 12 months.

and is looking to buy property in the hill country? 

Not any more.

Me thinks you should be buying the season duckets.

That's why I wasn't asking you.

Fredia

• Pope
  • Looking forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 12:03:46 pm »
well my family and i r thinking bout trying to get tix round the time biggio goes for 3000 so if you have any to donate at that time or want to start a fredia fund,,, i will join in the list
forever is composed entirely of nows

Foghorn

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 12:25:18 pm »
Nope.

Yes.  But I had no goddamn idea what "West U" was when we moved there.  I just liked the location and lack of murders in the previous 12 months.

Not any more.

That's why I wasn't asking you.

West U?  You pussy, I thought you were going to be in Pearland.

West U is for KC faggots (NTTAWWT).
You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy, I don't give a shit. Good father, fuck you. Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here, close. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit?

Alkie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 02:31:04 pm »
West U?  You pussy, I thought you were going to be in Pearland.

West U is for KC faggots (NTTAWWT).

If you were hoping I'd feel bad about it....I don't.