Author Topic: Kerry Shook and Woodlands Church  (Read 2189 times)

Navin R Johnson

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
Kerry Shook and Woodlands Church
« on: February 08, 2015, 08:53:09 pm »
He is the new Mattress Mac/Brown Hand Center/Robert Tilton

Looks like a cross between Billy Ripken, Brad Mills, Billy Corgan and one of the lizard people from V.   Now he is advertising Duck Dynasty week in the Woodlands.  What a fucking circus.

For those who don't watch the Rockets, get ready for a steady stream of this charlatan come baseball season. 
There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Ron Brand

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Smoke 'em inside.
    • View Profile
Re: Kerry Shook and Woodlands Church
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 09:47:27 pm »
But I like Mattress Mac. Just because he buys a lot of air time doesn't make him a piece of shit like those other clowns.
I'm in love with rock and roll and I'll be out all night.

Navin R Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 10:09:36 pm »
To be clear I don't know the guy, he might be a swell person.  My post was more meant to comment on the sheer volume you can expect to see this guy.  And that he is oddly creepy.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Col. Sphinx Drummond

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Illuminati
  • art is a bulwark against the irrationality of man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 06:11:45 am »
I don't know Kerry Shook from Jack but I doubt he's the charlatan this guy was/is.
Everyone's talking, few of them know
The rest are pretending, they put on a show
And if there's a message I guess this is it
Truth isn't easy, the easy part's shit

Fredia

• Pope
  • Looking forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 09:17:20 am »
Mattress Mac is someone you should never take to vegas
forever is composed entirely of nows

Navin R Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 12:03:52 pm »
I don't know Kerry Shook from Jack but I doubt he's the charlatan this guy was/is.

Yeah, that guy takes/steals the cake.

cougar

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
  • I dare you
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 02:12:29 pm »
But I like Mattress Mac. Just because he buys a lot of air time doesn't make him a piece of shit like those other clowns.

Both times I've seen/met Mattress Mac he's been a world class jerk.  Shook just looks like Billy Corgan's yuppie older brother.

Jose Cruz III

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2015, 03:15:46 pm »
He is the new Mattress Mac/Brown Hand Center/Robert Tilton

Looks like a cross between Billy Ripken, Brad Mills, Billy Corgan and one of the lizard people from V.   Now he is advertising Duck Dynasty week in the Woodlands.  What a fucking circus.

For those who don't watch the Rockets, get ready for a steady stream of this charlatan come baseball season. 
He's replacing Sasquatch. I guess people have quit messing with him
Unga bungaed by the BBGs.

"No. Humans will die out. We're weak. Dinosaurs survived on rotten flesh. You got diarrhea last week from a Wendy's."