Author Topic: Mayo's predections of who is where  (Read 1899 times)

Duman

• Pope
    • View Profile
Mayo's predections of who is where
« on: March 19, 2007, 02:29:13 pm »
Mayo of MILB makes his predictions on where some of the top prospects will be.  The Link

Here is a sample of what he says:
RR: Outfield of Pence, Rodriguez and Jimerson (if he clears waivers)

CC: Patton, Barthmaier, Paulino, and Reinke being caught by Santangelo

Lexington: "The Astros will have to be creative in playing time for a pair of catchers at this level. First-round pick Max Sapp will be there, as will Ralphie Henriquez. They'll be able to develop both while making sure neither young backstop gets worn out behind the plate"
Always ready to go to a game.

Kent's Moustache

• Prime Time Player
    • View Profile
Re: Mayo's predections of who is where
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 07:08:22 pm »
Not enough room in the Round Rock OF for Pence, Anderson, Rodriguez, and Jimerson.  However, Rodriguez won't be able to play the field until about May-June, so that may open up a spot, at least temporarily, for Jimerson (assuming he clears waivers).

On that note, the Round Rock offensive lineup ought to be fairly salty this season.  I don't know about the projected order (other than Anderson leading off), but Anderson, Rodriguez, Pence, Ransom, Klassen, Self, Conrad, and Munson is a pretty tough array of AAA hitters.
"Go play intramurals, brother.  Go play intramurals..."

Greg D

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
Re: Mayo's predections of who is where
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 08:50:33 am »
Quote:

Not enough room in the Round Rock OF for Pence, Anderson, Rodriguez, and Jimerson.  However, Rodriguez won't be able to play the field until about May-June, so that may open up a spot, at least temporarily, for Jimerson (assuming he clears waivers).

I've speculated on this before, but throw in Conrad as a possibility in the OF mix as well. In addition to the short time he spent out there in the AFL, Garner specifically mentioned the outfield in his comments about Conrad after yesterday's cutdown.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"