Author Topic: I love the Houston Astros  (Read 1696 times)

RyanED

• Clark
    • View Profile
I love the Houston Astros
« on: October 01, 2006, 07:43:23 pm »
I love the Houston AStros.  I am a new poster here.  I love to talk about the Houston Astros Houston Rockets and Houston Texans.  I think the Houston Astros had a great season.  Ialso think the Houston Astros should sign CarlosLee!  

I think Brad Lidge should be FIRED!  I also think Morgan Endsberg should be fired so we can get someone good like AROD.

Also i  think Phil Garner did a great job and we shoul promote Howard Pence.

Greg

• Roster Filler
    • View Profile
Re: I love the Houston Astros
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 07:45:00 pm »
Quote:

I love the Houston AStros.  I am a new poster here.  I love to talk about the Houston Astros Houston Rockets and Houston Texans.  I think the Houston Astros had a great season.  Ialso think the Houstin Astros should sign CarlosLee!  

I think Brad Lide should be FIRED!  I also think Morgan Ensdberg should be fired so we can get someone good like AROD.

This has to be a joke.

homer

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 07:48:18 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

I love the Houston AStros.  I am a new poster here.  I love to talk about the Houston Astros Houston Rockets and Houston Texans.  I think the Houston Astros had a great season.  Ialso think the Houstin Astros should sign CarlosLee!  

I think Brad Lide should be FIRED!  I also think Morgan Ensdberg should be fired so we can get someone good like AROD.

This has to be a joke.

It made me laugh.
Oye. Vamos, vamos.

Desperado

• Roster Filler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 08:05:12 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

This has to be a joke.

I think it is. RyanED is a poster on that other Astros forum, but I kinda doubt this is him.

Bench

• Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 08:09:51 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This has to be a joke.

It made me laugh.

My favorite part was it was edited ten minutes later to support the promotion of HOWARD Pence.

Yes, I chuckled when I read it also.
"Holy shit, Mozart. Get me off this fucking thing."

CrawfordBoxes

• Veteran Role Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 08:16:42 pm »
Maybe we need to HUNT around and find somebody in the farm system by the name of howard.
Make a runnnnnnnn!!!!

RyanED

• Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 08:23:13 pm »
Howard Pence is  1 of the best prospects in the HOuston Astros minor leages. Most fans have not heard of him, I think Howard Pence can hit 30 honeruns.

JimR

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
    • View Profile
    • McGinnis, Lochridge & Kilgore, LLP
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 08:24:29 pm »
i think you are a cinch to get banned soon. do not get comfortable.
Often wrong, but never in doubt.

Ankh

• Veteran Role Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 08:24:59 pm »
OhMyGawd!!  PONIES!!!

RyanED

• Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 08:32:27 pm »
I know a lot of people dont like me.  I just love to discuss Houston sports on the internet.  I am always looking for new people to discuss the Houston Astros with.

otterj

• Prime Time Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 09:01:35 pm »
Is that you, Borat?