Author Topic: Back from Atlanta..........  (Read 1916 times)

Jose Cruz III

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
Back from Atlanta..........
« on: October 06, 2005, 01:23:01 am »
sleepy eyed and happy. Many thanks to jakelwein. We partied while the Braves fans around us whined. Heres hoping for a big win tomorrow. I have some cool pics I intend to put up tomorrow. Good night all.
Unga bungaed by the BBGs.

"No. Humans will die out. We're weak. Dinosaurs survived on rotten flesh. You got diarrhea last week from a Wendy's."

Tralfaz

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
Re: Back from Atlanta..........
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 01:43:22 am »
I was looking for some Astros love during the crowd shots, but all ESPN gave me was tomahawk chop lameness.  Oh well, it didn't last long.  They really need to drop the chop, it's just wrong.
RO RASROS!

lll

• Clark
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hank3.com
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 03:07:50 am »
The chop thing is so lame . It must have been a blast to be Turner Field living it up like that . I went to a Cubs/Astros game in 2002 and we beat them 7-2 or something like that . The Scrubs fans reminded me of Cowboy fans , they were somehow always getting cheated , or the umps were biased against them .
Superjoint Ritual - "A Lethal Dose Of American Hatred" ...... The World's Most Dangerous Band !

jaklewein

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 11:34:33 am »
Quote:

sleepy eyed and happy. Many thanks to jakelwein. We partied while the Braves fans around us whined. Heres hoping for a big win tomorrow. I have some cool pics I intend to put up tomorrow. Good night all.

Same here Todd, I mean Jose.  I had a great time...just glad you guys decided to make the trip.  Wish me luck tonight...unless they postpone before I leave, I'm going...come hell or high water, literally.  I figure the worst thing that can happen is that I sit in the parking lot for a while during a delay and drink beer with my buddies.  I think I can handle that.

David in Jackson

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 02:47:16 pm »
I'm sorry I missed it.  Glad you guys brought home the W.
"I literally love Justin Verlander." -- Jose Altuve