Author Topic: NLDS Game One ? Astros at Braves  (Read 2439 times)

Craig

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
NLDS Game One ? Astros at Braves
« on: October 05, 2005, 05:45:37 am »
Anybody sitting here?

The Link

MRaup

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Double Super Secret Pope
  • The goddamn Germans ain't got nothin to do with it
    • View Profile
Re: NLDS Game One ? Astros at Braves
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 10:29:53 am »
Quote:

And speaking of fans, the Chipperazzi may show up late today; they all got sent to detention for throwing tampons in study hall.

Holy Shit... I just shot water out my nose.

Nice work, Craig.
"Terrorists, Sam. They've taken over my stomach and they're demanding beer." - Norm.

"Your words yield destruction, sorrow and are meant just to hate and hurt..." - Das

MikeyBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 10:42:43 am »
Craig, you are clutch in the playoffs. Very funny.
"Buenos Dias, shitheads."

Greg

• Roster Filler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 12:11:39 pm »
Very funny, thats one of my favorite previews to date. Great job.

pravata

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 04:31:34 pm »
another thing to look for, at the beginning of the season the Braves took their FEMA money and bought a huge wide screen and stuck it in centerfield.  I figure by now the thing is broke and they got a small tv, with rabbit ears, perched on top the thing.

Craig

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2005, 04:42:16 pm »
Quote:

another thing to look for, at the beginning of the season the Braves took their FEMA money and bought a huge wide screen and stuck it in centerfield.  I figure by now the thing is broke and they got a small tv, with rabbit ears, perched on top the thing.

They also have trouble with the porch in right field. Fans keep leaving beat-up sofas and old refrigerators on it.

NeilT

• Fantasy Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2005, 05:05:17 pm »
So if you're listening on radio, do you listen to the Astros broadcast w/ Milo or ESPN w/ John Franco?
"I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing... as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”  Charles Grassley

Craig

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2005, 05:24:59 pm »
Quote:

So if you're listening on radio, do you listen to the Astros broadcast w/ Milo or ESPN w/ John Franco?

I think I'd have to go with Milo for good luck, but with the TV also on, or an online scoring update open. So I could tell what the fuck is going on.

homer

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2005, 08:38:48 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

I think I'd have to go with Milo for good luck, but with the TV also on, or an online scoring update open. So I could tell what the fuck is going on.

How'd you manage Milo? The Internet stream is way out of sync for me (too far behind).
Oye. Vamos, vamos.

EasTexAstro

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2005, 08:41:13 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

How'd you manage Milo? The Internet stream is way out of sync for me (too far behind).

It wasn't for me while I was still at work.

At home, I went with the ESPN monkeys. I will do so tomorrow just for the entertainment value.
It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of 'em was one kinda sombitch or another.

NeilT

• Fantasy Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2005, 10:57:32 pm »
I'm in Houston, so Milo was on AM.  I could get ESPN or Atlanta on XM.  I ended up listening to Milo.
"I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing... as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”  Charles Grassley