Author Topic: Drew Corleone  (Read 2086 times)

NeilT

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
Drew Corleone
« on: October 02, 2005, 07:19:52 pm »
You da maign!

The Link

Though you may want to wait for the 2005 Wild Card Champeen hat.

As for Hurricane David, Phil in CS, and David in Jackson, I owe you guys some cheap trinket.  Private Messaqe me with the address and I'll get it in the mail.  Drew, you'll also need to PM me and Zipp, cause Zipp has to send along the much-coveted Derek Bell card.

Amazing, 89 was the number picked most often! Whoda thunk back in mid May that the 'Stros would ever get there?  Pretty cool.  Now let's see that Braves kid cry,
"I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing... as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”  Charles Grassley

Phil_in_CS

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
Re: Drew Corleone
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2005, 09:23:57 pm »
I was sweating a week ago we'd end on 89 and not make the playoffs. That would really have sucked! win the pool and loose the season.

In early April 89 seemed easy, in May it seemed we wouldn't get to 70.... Now, lets get 11 more wins.

David in Jackson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2005, 10:09:34 pm »
The big news in my family WAS that my wife's cousin just won $100,000 in a Southern Living cooking contest.  Now just wait til the in-laws hear about this: honorable mention in the TZ Race for the Lid!  Now my wife can face her family with pride.
"I literally love Justin Verlander." -- Jose Altuve

Jose Cruz III

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2005, 10:56:45 pm »
Quote:

.  Now let's see that Braves kid cry,

Ask and ye shall receive. Just look to the left.
Unga bungaed by the BBGs.

"No. Humans will die out. We're weak. Dinosaurs survived on rotten flesh. You got diarrhea last week from a Wendy's."

drew corleone

• View Profile
    • http://2centmovies.blogspot.com
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 10:20:05 am »
Thanks!

In the aftermath of the win I was watching the interviews and it hit me that I had won this thing.

Maybe it was destiny. In little league I used to wear my pants up like D Bell.

Andyzipp

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2005, 10:53:29 am »
The Derek Bell Autographed Card is on its way.

Please keep it in a safe place.  You'll be responsible for getting rid of the thing this time next year.