Author Topic: Am I the only one who can't POSSIBLY get to sleep?  (Read 1697 times)

HurricaneDavid

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
Am I the only one who can't POSSIBLY get to sleep?
« on: October 02, 2005, 05:15:58 am »
Everytime I try to go to sleep, my mind starts racing relentlessly about tomorrow.  4:15AM and I'm too wired to sleep.  I can't begin to IMAGINE what it's like for a PLAYER.  Jeebus, I can't even get to sleep with a big SOFTBALL game on my mind, let alone a game of tomorrow's magnitude...
"Ground ball right side, they're not gonna be able to turn two OR ARE THEY, THROW, IS IN TIME!!! WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE TURN BY BRUNTLETT AND EVERETT, AND THEY CUT DOWN MABRY TO END THE GAME, AND THE ASTROS LEAD THIS NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES THREE GAMES TO ONE!!!!!"

Cnote

• Roster Filler
    • View Profile
Re: Am I the only one who can't POSSIBLY get to sleep?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2005, 06:18:03 am »
I'm up too brother...I've been mindlessly surfing for hours.  I can't freaking sleep...all I can think about is Biggio's first AB.  Can't wait for Roy-O's 1st fastball catching the black for strike 1 on Macias.
Shocks...Pegs...Lucky!

HurricaneDavid

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
Re: Am I the only one who can't POSSIBLY get to sleep?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2005, 06:33:34 am »
You know who I feel sorry for?  The morons who are watching FOOTBALL tomorrow in favor of beiseboru.  It's times like these that I'm glad my Dad raised me right.
"Ground ball right side, they're not gonna be able to turn two OR ARE THEY, THROW, IS IN TIME!!! WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE TURN BY BRUNTLETT AND EVERETT, AND THEY CUT DOWN MABRY TO END THE GAME, AND THE ASTROS LEAD THIS NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES THREE GAMES TO ONE!!!!!"