Author Topic: Fuck the Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5065 times)

Rebel Jew

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
    • Rebel Jew
Fuck the Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: October 21, 2019, 01:36:45 pm »
PREFACE: Before I talk about how much the goddamn Washington Nationals fucking suck, I think it’s important to mention that I’m NOT referring to their first base coach Tim Bogar, who is awesome, and whom I can only assume is the reason that this piece of shit franchise finds itself in the World Series. According to MLB.com, “in 2018 the Nationals ranked second in the National League in stolen bases (119) and stolen base percentage (78.3%).” That is outstanding work by Mr. Bogar, and since he is also apparently the Nationals infield instructor, I’m sure that before every game he performs some Astrodome-learned infield incantation that allows Nats players and pitchers to keep their Potomac River Diarrhea inside their bowels until the game is over. Thank you Mr. Bogar, you are a legend and these shitheads do not deserve you.

With that out of the way, FUCK FUCK FUCK the Washington Nationals!!! I am already punching the wall at the thought of George fucking Will sitting in the stands with his stupid fucking bowtie taking a probing bite of a hot dog as he smugly thinks to himself, “so this is what sex must be like” (because he’s a 78 year-old virgin whose mom cut off his dick back in 1948 because she thought he was getting too horny with the horsey ride outside the local A&P). Fuck this guy, fuck Brett Kavanaugh, and fuck ALL the Gordon Biersch-swilling, baseball-humping political assholes right in their lizard faces. “Ho ho ho, isn’t politics just like a game of sport?” NO YOU MOTHERFUCKERS IT’S FUCKING NOT!!! “Ah yes, but that Ukraine scandal sure is a game-changer.” SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! SPORTS IS FUN!!! YOU ASSHOLES ARE RUINING EVERYTHING GOOD AND DECENT ABOUT LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Washington DC is literally a swamp, and that’s not some dumbass political metaphor (btw, FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS for putting stupid political metaphors like this in my brain). This goddamn city is literally built on a swamp. And look, I’m not trying to denigrate swamps because I’ve seen some nice swamps before, but the goddamned swamp that is this city is to other swamps what Tommy Lasorda’s vagina is to other vaginas. This city is sandwiched between the worst parts of two of the worst goddamned states we have, and the weather is like the toilet at a Golden Corral. This is a fucking city run by the types of assholes who give Donald Trump a free hotel BEFORE he becomes president. This is a fucking city run by the types of assholes whose most beloved cultural artifact is a bunch of founding fathers rapping. Putting our great nation’s Capitol on this parcel of raccoon piss was the worst decision this country has ever made, and it is no coincidence that every bright-eyed young idealist we send over there comes back three years later as a pisspig ghoul.

But look, as bad as this city is, fuckety fuck fuck I gotta go back to the fans of this fucking team. As you watch these games, DO NOT FORGET that between 17 and 23% of the fans of this team are pedophiles. And do not forget that these assholes consider baseball to be the ultimate representation of why they think they are better than you. While you and I go to games to throw batteries at the other team’s right fielder and heckle adults who still bring their gloves to the game, these shitheads are crafting an Op-Ed about how VORP would be a good model for healthcare policy in the 21st Century. Ever wonder why you have to listen to Joe Buck announce every fucking game in every fucking sport even though everybody wants to punch him in the face? It’s because Nats fans are the type of people who like Joe Buck (because he reminds them of them), and since they go to human centipede parties every weekend with the CEO’s of every major media conglomerate, the result is that you and I have to listen to Joe Buck and Jim Nantz and Al Michaels and Jim Lampley until our brains melt. Everything about baseball that we all hate— the pitching clocks, the instant replays, the requirement to sing an ass song like “God Bless America” every game— is what these assholes consider their grand vision for a utopian society. Worst of all, Nats fans consider baseball to be their “I have lots of black friends” alibi for feeling like they are one with the common man. “Who among us does not enjoy eating a crackered jack, and root root rooting for the home team?”

So just to sum up my main point: fuck the Nationals right in their fucking ear! This franchise is so low on the right-to-exist scale that they make the Florida Marlins look like the New Orleans Saints after Hurricane Katrina. Recall that every game these cocksuckers play is another goose-step on the Indian burial mound of the Montreal Expos, a franchise that played in such a badass stadium, had such an awesome logo, that they had to be moved away by dealer of shitty art and personal friend of Jeffrey Epstein, Jeffrey Loria. The Astros need to destroy these fuckers quickly and thoroughly. They need to treat them with the most merciless, carnivalesque displays of brutality possible, and then when it’s all over they bring Bryce Harper over and make him lick up the mess that’s left on the carpet.

MRaup

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Double Super Secret Pope
  • The goddamn Germans ain't got nothin to do with it
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck the Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 01:57:43 pm »
I'm MRaup, and I approve this message.
"Terrorists, Sam. They've taken over my stomach and they're demanding beer." - Norm.

"Your words yield destruction, sorrow and are meant just to hate and hurt..." - Das

NeilT

• Fantasy Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 02:01:40 pm »
That puts everything in perspective.
"I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing... as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”  Charles Grassley

chuck

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 02:03:12 pm »
You must have done some fieldwork researching Go-go music.
Y todo lo que sube baja
pregúntale a Pedro Navaja

Ty in Tampa

• Contributor
  • Pope
  • You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 02:04:10 pm »
Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to RJ for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particularly glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.
"You want me broken. You want me dead.
I'm living rent-free in the back of your head."

Fredia

• Pope
  • Looking forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 02:14:17 pm »
to use a 70s oft used by me blows my mind...well said
forever is composed entirely of nows

Gizzmonic

• Space City Carbohydrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2019, 02:28:13 pm »
Thank you, RebelJew. Your post is the stew in which simmers the motherfucking soupbones of justice.
Grab another Coke and let's die

Jacksonian

• Contributor
  • Anonymous Source
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2019, 03:29:15 pm »
...every game these cocksuckers play is another goose-step on the Indian burial mound of the Montreal Expos...

There might not have ever been a more expressive phrase written on this site.
Goin' for a bus ride.

geezerdonk

• a long tradition of existence
    • View Profile
Fuck the Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2019, 04:04:36 pm »
Not the way I would have said it but for the most part it is in harmony with my sentiments.
E come vivo? Vivo.

Limey

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2019, 04:08:25 pm »
Nobody tell him that Trump has said he’s going to throw out the first pitch at one of the home games. 
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

subnuclear

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2019, 05:49:02 pm »
For reasons of national security, I can't discuss the veracity of the claims made by the original poster, but I will say after living there 11 years I'm a little upset they would choose the year I left to play the Astros in the WS.

Col. Sphinx Drummond

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Illuminati
  • art is a bulwark against the irrationality of man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2019, 07:36:51 pm »
Yeah! Shit yeah! And fuck Bud Selig too!
Everyone's talking, few of them know
The rest are pretending, they put on a show
And if there's a message I guess this is it
Truth isn't easy, the easy part's shit

Nate in IA

• To the stars...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2019, 07:46:53 pm »
Amen!

JimR

• Contributor
    • View Profile
    • McGinnis, Lochridge & Kilgore, LLP
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2019, 08:29:20 pm »
Preach, Preacher!
Often wrong, but never in doubt.

Astros Fan in Big D

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2019, 08:51:35 pm »
FTN

hostros7

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2019, 09:13:29 pm »
This is rousing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NeilT

• Fantasy Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2019, 10:10:44 pm »
This is rousing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too much information.
"I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing... as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”  Charles Grassley

The Spleen

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2019, 11:36:17 pm »
I was fantasizing about Brett Kavanaugh sitting right behind the first base dugout with a party of Russian oligarchs and Opus Dei witch hunters in $10,000 seats bought off his Amex Plutonium Card when Jordan Alvarez is really early on a changeup and sends a 120-mph liner screaming toward his swollen-- why did they have to put up all those nets again?
When the Clark is dead, Spack will eat his spleen. Before he dies, Spack will put his posts under the knife so the Clark will see his threads wiped out forever...

Mr. Happy

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • It's a beautiful day; let's play two
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2019, 05:49:04 am »
Well said,m Joey!!! Good to see you, dude!!!
People who cannot recognize a palpable absurdity are very much in the way of civilization. Agnes Rupellier

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

GreatBagwellsBeard

• Contributor
  • The damn paterfamilias
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2019, 08:06:22 am »
Bill Pullman ain't shit.  I'm ready to run through a brick wall now.
Drinking for two.

“I want to paint a mural of Houston for the kids, but I’m terrible at drawing swamp humidity"

Dark Star

• Veteran Role Player
  • Stella Obscura
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2019, 04:10:07 pm »
I haven't been around in a while, and I probably won't be back in even longer, but ... for some reason I felt compelled to check in this afternoon.

It must have been because of this. This is just awesome, it even tops your long ago and I always thought insurmountable rant about the fucking Cubs fans that I cannot link to right now because the front page/hall of fame is down for repairs or something. But anyway, Trum, I tip my hat to you. This is fucking great.
Shall we go, you and I, while we can,
Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds?

das

• View Profile
    • Faith Home Ministries
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2019, 11:08:57 am »
I haven't been around in a while, and I probably won't be back in even longer, but ... for some reason I felt compelled to check in this afternoon.

It must have been because of this. This is just awesome, it even tops your long ago and I always thought insurmountable rant about the fucking Cubs fans that I cannot link to right now because the front page/hall of fame is down for repairs or something. But anyway, Trum, I tip my hat to you. This is fucking great.

http://www.spikesnstars.com/forums/index.php?topic=108008.msg256262#msg256262
Another trenchant comment by a jealous lesser intellect.

Sambito

• Prime Time Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2019, 12:48:19 pm »
Just moved to the area (DC - Bethesda) from Kansas City, and I must say I enjoyed this post.  Not that KC is any great shake, but for fuckity fucks sake, this Nationals team makes vomit a little in the back of my throat. 

I would like nothing more than to see a thunderous gloryfuck of the political class, the swamp, and this shitstained excuse of a National League ball team they have here - along with anyone named Mookie shunned for life.

Btw,, I did not realize that we happen to have moved to and live in a specific area (Bethesda/Langley communities) where the spying/intelligence community is 1 out of every 10 residents.  Awesome.  Let's put these covert baseball jack sack nuttseys back in their Nests.

Two weeks here and already hating the Nationals like their the Mets
"Mo cuishle means my darling. My blood."
                   Frankie Dunn (Million Dollar Baby)

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

MRaup

• Fantasy Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2019, 12:58:57 pm »
Just moved to the area (DC - Bethesda) from Kansas City, and I must say I enjoyed this post.  Not that KC is any great shake, but for fuckity fucks sake, this Nationals team makes vomit a little in the back of my throat. 

I would like nothing more than to see a thunderous gloryfuck of the political class, the swamp, and this shitstained excuse of a National League ball team they have here - along with anyone named Mookie shunned for life.

Btw,, I did not realize that we happen to have moved to and live in a specific area (Bethesda/Langley communities) where the spying/intelligence community is 1 out of every 10 residents.  Awesome.  Let's put these covert baseball jack sack nuttseys back in their Nests.

Two weeks here and already hating the Nationals like their the Mets

Dear FBI folks reading this post, please know that the opinions of Sambito do not reflect on the rest of us OWAers. We luv you guys.
"Terrorists, Sam. They've taken over my stomach and they're demanding beer." - Norm.

"Your words yield destruction, sorrow and are meant just to hate and hurt..." - Das

Astros Fan in Big D

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2019, 01:14:58 pm »
Dear FBI folks reading this post, please know that the opinions of Sambito do not reflect on the rest of us OWAers. We luv you guys.

We know.

MRaup

• Fantasy Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2019, 01:29:24 pm »

Sambito

• Prime Time Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2019, 08:01:47 pm »

Paranoia self destroya.... :)

Go Stros

"Mo cuishle means my darling. My blood."
                   Frankie Dunn (Million Dollar Baby)

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Aussie Astro

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2019, 04:25:00 am »
Paranoia self destroya.... :)

Go Stros

Its not paranoia when they are really out to get you.
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.