Author Topic: Post Season  (Read 1216 times)

Knoxbanedoodle

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
Re: Post Season
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2019, 07:08:34 am »
This. This right here. The voice of sense against ridiculous thinking.

I love how predictably you enter dead conversations days later to concur with a prevailing opinion. It's amazingly courageous of you.

HH's comment would have been "against ridiculous thinking" had I been proposing that the A's set-up their rotation at the expense of a chance to win the one game they had to win. But I wasn't. Fuck the fuck right off.

Mr. Happy

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • It's a beautiful day; let's play two
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2019, 11:24:14 pm »
I love how predictably you enter dead conversations days later to concur with a prevailing opinion. It's amazingly courageous of you.

HH's comment would have been "against ridiculous thinking" had I been proposing that the A's set-up their rotation at the expense of a chance to win the one game they had to win. But I wasn't. Fuck the fuck right off.

When you say dumb thngs, you deserve to be reminded of it. You're obviously another stat geek who never played. Sigh.
People who cannot recognize a palpable absurdity are very much in the way of civilization. Agnes Rupellier

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

Knoxbanedoodle

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2019, 12:28:02 am »
When you say dumb thngs, you deserve to be reminded of it.

JimR

• Contributor
    • View Profile
    • McGinnis, Lochridge & Kilgore, LLP
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2019, 12:29:54 am »
When you say dumb thngs, you deserve to be reminded of it. You're obviously another stat geek who never played. Sigh.

He played. I coached him in kid baseball. Devin is a good fan and baseball-knowledgeable.
Often wrong, but never in doubt.

Mr. Happy

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • It's a beautiful day; let's play two
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2019, 02:32:53 am »
He played. I coached him in kid baseball. Devin is a good fan and baseball-knowledgeable.

I agree. He's been here a long time, and I've always found him to be a knowledgeable fan too. Maybe I was being a curmudgeon. Harumph. Get off my lawn.
People who cannot recognize a palpable absurdity are very much in the way of civilization. Agnes Rupellier

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius