Author Topic: time warner and root root root part 2  (Read 930 times)

Fredia

• Pope
  • Looking forward
    • View Profile
time warner and root root root part 2
« on: June 15, 2015, 11:40:27 am »
I emailed the president of time warner, thinking the address was probably not correct or something. I got a return mail and a phone call explaining that a completer owned root sports, but they would submit a request for programming on my behalf .  Like really that would do any good. . i had so hoped

ood Morning,

Thank you for contacting Time Warner Cable's Corporate Office of the President. I apologize for the frustration you have encountered with our sports channel line-up. Please know that we value you as our customer, and we want nothing less than to make you happy to have our service.

Your request has been forwarded to the Executive Response Team in your division. An Advocate from that office will be in contact

with you within 24 business hours to address your concerns. Your feedback is extremely important and appreciated.

Regards,

Kathleen B.

Customer Care Advocate

Time Warner Cable | Office of the President

Original Message Follows: ------------------------
To: TWC Corporate Office of the President <[email protected]>
Subject: astros game
Date: June 12, 2015 8:41:56 PM EDT

they are my home team, on mlb tonight and not on here. will you please start carrying root sports so i can see the astros. I have been a customer of yours for years and would hate to move to another service
fredia swate

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 12:34:51 pm by HudsonHawk »
forever is composed entirely of nows

BizidyDizidy

• Pope
    • View Profile
Re: time warner and root root root part 2
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 11:43:29 am »
May want to remove your email address before the spambots get it
"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people."
  -  Orson Welles

ValpoCory

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 12:08:00 pm »
Thanks Fredia.  I just emailed [email protected] with a similar email.

ValpoCory

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 03:23:15 pm »
Every Astros fan with Time Warner Cable needs to email [email protected].  I received a nice email back, and a rep from TWC called me back on both my cell phone and work phone.