Author Topic: Moral Dilemma  (Read 3154 times)

Limey

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
Moral Dilemma
« on: November 13, 2013, 12:06:32 pm »
While the Texans recently cut three players for violating the teams substance policy, the Chiefs' Dwayne Bowe was arrested for DUI and possession last Sunday.  Today, they announced that he will play this coming weekend, in a game that is about as pivotal as they come for playoff seeding.  Nice backbone, fellas!

Meanwhile, the Texans' Hopkins tweeted a video of his penis being stroked, deleted it and claimed he was hacked.  NSFW link to the Deadspin story (includes screen cap of the tweet).  If he too receives the all-purpose death sentence from the Texans, they may actually run out of players by the end of the season.
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

chuck

• Contributor
  • Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
Re: Moral Dilemma
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 12:12:57 pm »
Ahh, the good, old left-handed technique.

Sadly someone beat me to a stroke joke.
Y todo lo que sube baja
pregĂșntale a Pedro Navaja

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 12:38:07 pm »
First, who here among us *hasn't* accidentally sent a shot of "someone's" left hand stroking our penis?  Secondly, posting pics of your penis is not illegal, so may not rise to the level of a cuttable offense.

At leas whomever hacked his account had the decency to re-hack it and delete it.
The rules of distinction were thrown out with the baseball cap.  It does not lend itself to protocol.  It is found today on youth in homes, classrooms, even in fine restaurants.  Regardless of its other consequences, this is a breach against civility.  A civilized man should avoid this mania.

Duke

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 01:11:09 pm »
I prefer the reverse Western grip.

Mr. Happy

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • It's a beautiful day; let's play two
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 01:34:01 pm »
I prefer the reverse Western grip.

SFN
People who cannot recognize a palpable absurdity are very much in the way of civilization. Agnes Rupellier

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

94CougarGrad

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 01:48:12 pm »
First, who here among us *hasn't* accidentally sent a shot of "someone's" left hand stroking our penis? 

Uh...
And, by the way, f*** off. --Mr. Happy, with a tip of the cap to JimR
Y'know, either you're a fan or you aren't. And if you aren't, get the f*** outta here, because we are and you're just in the way. --Ron Brand

hostros7

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 02:12:36 pm »
Poorly timed quote

@MarkBermanFox26: Gary Kubiak says Ben Jones didn't write him a poem while he was out. Kubiak told the players Ben did,but Gary was "just jacking w/ the guys"

Bench

• Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 02:39:02 pm »
Secondly, posting pics of your penis is not illegal, so may not rise to the level of a cuttable offense.

It's certainly less offensive than shitting all over your hotel room at the combine, and that didn't stop them from drafting him.
"Holy shit, Mozart. Get me off this fucking thing."

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 03:01:52 pm »
It's certainly less offensive than shitting all over your hotel room at the combine, and that didn't stop them from drafting him.

Neither did the fact that it was later demonstrated that Hopkins wasn't involved in the trashing of the room.
The rules of distinction were thrown out with the baseball cap.  It does not lend itself to protocol.  It is found today on youth in homes, classrooms, even in fine restaurants.  Regardless of its other consequences, this is a breach against civility.  A civilized man should avoid this mania.

Bench

• Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2013, 03:11:25 pm »
Neither did the fact that it was later demonstrated that Hopkins wasn't involved in the trashing of the room.

Those hackers sure are persistent.
"Holy shit, Mozart. Get me off this fucking thing."

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2013, 03:14:33 pm »
Those hackers sure are persistent.

Is Hopkins deying that it's his junk in the photo, or is he saying only that someone posted a pic of it whithout his permission?  There's one way to find out if it's his package or not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75yAH9hWrZ0

Ebby Calvin

• Contributor
  • Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2013, 03:22:59 pm »
I'm just going to go ahead and not click on any links in this thread, thanks.
Don't think twice, it's alright.

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2013, 03:46:59 pm »
It's official.  When asked about it by a reporter today, Hopkins replied..."it's not my genitals".  So there ya go.

Col. Sphinx Drummond

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Illuminati
  • art is a bulwark against the irrationality of man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2013, 07:15:15 pm »
It's official.  When asked about it by a reporter today, Hopkins replied..."it's not my genitals".  So there ya go.

He didn't deny it being his hand?
Everyone's talking, few of them know
The rest are pretending, they put on a show
And if there's a message I guess this is it
Truth isn't easy, the easy part's shit

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2013, 07:56:52 pm »

Ummm...uh...now that you mention it...

Limey

• Contributor
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2013, 09:33:22 am »

This is why I always tried to date women with small hands.  It's all about perspective.
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.