Author Topic: $10 MiLB.TV subscription offer w/ MLB.TV purchase  (Read 8512 times)

OregonStrosFan

• Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
$10 MiLB.TV subscription offer w/ MLB.TV purchase
« on: April 07, 2011, 11:19:44 am »
Decided to move this from the Lexington thread...

The $10 MiLB.TV subscription add noted in the LEX thread is only for new MLB.TV subscribers. If you are an existing MLB.TV customer, you can call MLB.TV Customer Service at 1.866.800.1275 (then '3', then '2'), they can give existing customers the $10 deal, but it requires them to cancel your existing MLB.TV subscription and then re-enroll you, adding the $10 MiLB.TV subscription at this time. Pain in the ass (as I had to take care of office crap before I was finished with the transaction...).

Anyway... if interested here is the MLB.TV support forum thread related to this issue: LINK
In the end, my dissolution with the game of baseball will not be a result of any loss of love for the game, rather from the realization that I can no longer bear the anger its supposed stewards cause to be built up in my soul. -Lee (01/08/2013)

OregonStrosFan

• View Profile
UPDATE Re: $10 MiLB.TV subscription offer w/ MLB.TV purchase
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 04:15:36 pm »
Update

Just got an email noting the following:

"As a valued MLB.TV subscriber, just enter promo code MLBARSEA2011 at checkout and get MiLB.TV All-Access Yearly for only $10.00 for the 2011 season..."

Here is the link from which to do so: http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/multimedia/milbtv.jsp?partnerId=ed-4607006-196524034

ETA: Worked like a charm...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 04:27:11 pm by OregonStrosFan »
In the end, my dissolution with the game of baseball will not be a result of any loss of love for the game, rather from the realization that I can no longer bear the anger its supposed stewards cause to be built up in my soul. -Lee (01/08/2013)

Hornstros

• Veteran Role Player
    • View Profile
Re: $10 MiLB.TV subscription offer w/ MLB.TV purchase
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 06:45:01 pm »
anyone else having trouble accessing the Lexington game on MiLB.tv?
Reading Richard Justice and respect level for Richard Justice are inversely related

Duder

• Roster Filler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 06:52:29 pm »
anyone else having trouble accessing the Lexington game on MiLB.tv?

Yep.  The OKC game disappeared from list as well.  Hopefully the games are being archived and can be viewed later.

Hornstros

• Veteran Role Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 06:56:59 pm »
Yep.  The OKC game disappeared from list as well.  Hopefully the games are being archived and can be viewed later.

yea that's what i saw too as i'm cursing at my computer.  i was planning on watching that.  this my first rodeo with MiLB.tv so i didn't know if i was fucking up trying to locate the link to watch the game.  MiLB.tv has nowhere to go but up from here
Reading Richard Justice and respect level for Richard Justice are inversely related

OregonStrosFan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 07:13:09 pm »
The MiLB.TV schedule showed LEX until about 5 minutes after game time, and then it disappeared...

jbm

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 10:11:35 am »
yea that's what i saw too as i'm cursing at my computer.  i was planning on watching that.  this my first rodeo with MiLB.tv so i didn't know if i was fucking up trying to locate the link to watch the game.  MiLB.tv has nowhere to go but up from here

Yeah, is Milbtv basically under the MLB umbrella?  Those SOBs never return e-mails.  Their shit isn't available without flash.  Now, all they list is the crappy AAA games that no one wants to see anyway.  It's cheap, but it sucks.

Didn't Lexington have their own broadcast available last year on thier site?  I don't see any of that this year, but if you go to their site, you will know that Bryce Harper is coming to town.  Get those tickets now. 

Hornstros

• Veteran Role Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 01:05:18 pm »
Who's Bryce Harper

OregonStrosFan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 01:23:20 pm »
Who's Bryce Harper

Mr. Happy's latest man-crush...

Hornstros

• Veteran Role Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 11:43:57 am »
Well speaking of Lexington, Bryce Harper, and MiLB.tv....supposedly both games of the Lexington v. Hagerstown doubleheader are on MiLB.tv starting at 4:05PM CST