Author Topic: Daddy's little gooiiiiiillllllllll!!!!  (Read 8517 times)

Bench

• Illuminati
    • View Profile
Daddy's little gooiiiiiillllllllll!!!!
« on: August 24, 2010, 05:03:26 pm »
Is going to have to visit daddy in the clink.  Dr. Brown, who was convicted of beating his first wife (with a bedpost, and she was pregnant at the time, but somehow he didn't proudly patent that procedure), is now charged with beating his current one.

Somebody (strosrays?) mentioned a desparate POW look in her eyes at the end of the commercial.  Well put.
"Holy shit, Mozart. Get me off this fucking thing."

Limey

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
Re: Daddy's little gooiiiiiillllllllll!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 05:10:26 pm »
He is one creepy motherfucker.
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

Ron Brand

• Contributor
  • Smoke 'em inside.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 05:10:46 pm »
Maybe this'll result in them yanking down all those billboards too. Creepy.
I'm in love with rock and roll and I'll be out all night.

Bench

• Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 05:16:25 pm »
He treats his patients like he treats his family...

94CougarGrad

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 07:39:58 pm »
I figured it was a matter of time before that dude got caught doing something else. He's beyond jackass.
And, by the way, f*** off. --Mr. Happy, with a tip of the cap to JimR
Y'know, either you're a fan or you aren't. And if you aren't, get the f*** outta here, because we are and you're just in the way. --Ron Brand

strosrays

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 09:37:00 pm »
Jenny said, when she was just five years old, there was nothing happening at all.

austro

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 09:38:06 pm »
Jenny said, when she was just five years old, there was nothing happening at all.

Not at all, not at all.
I remember all the good times me 'n Miller enjoyed
Up and down the M1 in some luminous yo-yo toy
But the future has to change - and to change I've got to destroy
Oh look out Lennon here I come - land ahoy-hoy-hoy

Ron Brand

• Contributor
  • Smoke 'em inside.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 10:21:22 pm »
Two tv sets, two Cadillac cars, it ain't helping you at all.

chuck

• Contributor
  • Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 09:20:06 am »

You're in the wrong thread, dude. The KTRU thread is one down from this one.
Y todo lo que sube baja
pregĂșntale a Pedro Navaja

kevwun

• Prime Time Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 10:12:20 am »
Hopefully I'll never have to see that creepy commercial again.
Crazy Joe McCluskey was fucking nuts.  It's why they called him Crazy Joe.

94CougarGrad

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 10:21:16 am »
Did it get played last night at all? I only saw the second half of the game- from the 8th on.
And, by the way, f*** off. --Mr. Happy, with a tip of the cap to JimR
Y'know, either you're a fan or you aren't. And if you aren't, get the f*** outta here, because we are and you're just in the way. --Ron Brand

Ron Brand

• Contributor
  • Smoke 'em inside.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 10:40:23 am »
Did it get played last night at all? I only saw the second half of the game- from the 8th on.

Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing it but I only saw the last couple of innings.

Lurch

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 10:44:59 am »

I didnt see it at all
I wish the first word I had said when I was born was 'quote'. Then before I die, I could say, 'unquote.' --Steven Wright

Outlawscotty

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Prime Time Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 11:36:56 am »
His bullshit is on the radio (WOAI-Clear Channel affiliate) in San Antonio.  He states that he is retired (uh-huh) but taught all the practicing quacks in his employ.  Why can't he just go away?  And no, this is not during an Astros game.  WOAI is not an Astros affiliate.  And if I remember correctly, there are billboards here too.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 11:40:21 am by outlawscotty »

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 11:53:42 am »
His bullshit is on the radio (WOAI-Clear Channel affiliate) in San Antonio.  He states that he is retired (uh-huh) but taught all the practicing quacks in his employ.  Why can't he just go away?  And no, this is not during an Astros game.  WOAI is not an Astros affiliate.  And if I remember correctly, there are billboards here too.

From what I've been told, he was a pretty good surgeon, and his "Brown Procedure" is top notch.  He's just a psychopath.
The rules of distinction were thrown out with the baseball cap.  It does not lend itself to protocol.  It is found today on youth in homes, classrooms, even in fine restaurants.  Regardless of its other consequences, this is a breach against civility.  A civilized man should avoid this mania.

AtascAstro

• Should Have Quit 500 Posts Ago
  • 92 in 2011!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2010, 01:03:16 pm »
From what I've been told, he was a pretty good surgeon, and his "Brown Procedure" is top notch.  He's just a psychopath bi-polar.

FIFY.  As is common to the disorder, he probably wasn't on his meds.

Given his wealth, I doubt this will be his last battered wife or set of kids in supervised visitation.

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2010, 01:09:05 pm »
FIFY.  As is common to the disorder, he probably wasn't on his meds.

Given his wealth, I doubt this will be his last battered wife or set of kids in supervised visitation.

Do me a favor...don't ever "FIFM".  I fucking hate that.
The rules of distinction were thrown out with the baseball cap.  It does not lend itself to protocol.  It is found today on youth in homes, classrooms, even in fine restaurants.  Regardless of its other consequences, this is a breach against civility.  A civilized man should avoid this mania.

AtascAstro

• 92 in 2011!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2010, 01:36:18 pm »
Do me a favor...don't ever "FIFM".  I fucking hate that.

Yeesh, Sally Sensitive has extra rules for the internet.  If it is that upsetting for you, then I'll try to avoid doing it again.  I realize that you are probably already overburdened by a sizable "things that chap my ass" list.

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 01:47:00 pm »
Yeesh, Sally Sensitive has extra rules for the internet.  If it is that upsetting for you, then I'll try to avoid doing it again.  I realize that you are probably already overburdened by a sizable "things that chap my ass" list.

No, I just hate it when sniveling little pricks decide to edit my words.  If you're going to quote me, quote me.  Don't put your words in my quote as if I wrote them.  I realize integrity to you is probably relative and conditional, but it's not to me.  Oh, and you WILL avoid doing it again.  I can promise you that.

AtascAstro

• 92 in 2011!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2010, 02:00:05 pm »
No, I just hate it when sniveling little pricks decide to edit my words.  If you're going to quote me, quote me.  Don't put your words in my quote as if I wrote them.  I realize integrity to you is probably relative and conditional, but it's not to me.  Oh, and you WILL avoid doing it again.  I can promise you that.

Easy Hudson, it just isn't that big of a deal.  You happened to be the last post in the thread and had referenced a psychological disorder so I piggybacked, I certainly had no intent of impairing the "integrity" of your post.

Are you really threatening me over this, or am I just missing something that is supposed to be funny?  Seriously, if I ever make it out to another SNS event I'll gladly buy you a beer or 10 to make it water under the bridge.

Ebby Calvin

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 02:01:24 pm »
No, I just hate it when sniveling little pricks decide to edit my words.  If you're going to quote me, quote me.  Don't put your words in my quote as if I wrote them.  I realize integrity to you is probably relative and conditional, but it's not to me.  Oh, and every sniveling prick on this site will do this to my quotes from now on.  I can promise you that.

FIFY

Don't think twice, it's alright.

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 02:05:16 pm »
Easy Hudson, it just isn't that big of a deal.  You happened to be the last post in the thread and had referenced a psychological disorder so I piggybacked, I certainly had no intent of impairing the "integrity" of your post.

Are you really threatening me over this, or am I just missing something that is supposed to be funny?  Seriously, if I ever make it out to another SNS event I'll gladly buy you a beer or 10 to make it water under the bridge.

It wasn't a big deal to you decided to make it one.  And I'm not threatening you, I'm telling you the way it is.  And if you make it scotch, you'll only have to buy me 5.

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2010, 02:05:53 pm »
FIFY

Now YOU owe me 5 scotches.  Prick.

AtascAstro

• 92 in 2011!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2010, 02:09:58 pm »
It wasn't a big deal to you decided to make it one.  And I'm not threatening you, I'm telling you the way it is.  And if you make it scotch, you'll only have to buy me 5.

So is it 5 to be friendly, or are we merely stepping down from threatening glare to general indifference?  As Alkie reminded us, we (non-Alkies) are all whores, just checking the market rate in Hudsonville.

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2010, 02:15:26 pm »
So is it 5 to be friendly, or are we merely stepping down from threatening glare to general indifference?  As Alkie reminded us, we (non-Alkies) are all whores, just checking the market rate in Hudsonville.

5 to be friendly, but you're driving up the cost.

Bench

• Illuminati
    • View Profile

Ebby Calvin

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2010, 02:25:02 pm »
Now YOU owe me 5 scotches.  Prick.

Happy to pay the toll.  Do I get to pick the scotch?  You know I like the good stuff.
Don't think twice, it's alright.

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2010, 02:26:55 pm »
Happy to pay the toll.  Do I get to pick the scotch?  You know I like the good stuff.

I'll let you pick.  But none of that stuff that tastes like charcoal.

Bench

• Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2010, 02:30:01 pm »
I'll let you pick.  But none of that stuff that tastes like charcoal.

No laphroig for Hudson.

WakePhil

• Prime Time Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2010, 03:42:32 pm »
From what I've been told, he was a pretty good surgeon, and his "Brown Procedure" is top notch.  He's just a psychopath.

I heard the opposite. Obvious potential for jealousy and hyperbole coming from a competitor, but another hand surgeon, used by a couple family friends, said repairing Brown's work was common.

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2010, 04:10:21 pm »
I heard the opposite. Obvious potential for jealousy and hyperbole coming from a competitor, but another hand surgeon, used by a couple family friends, said repairing Brown's work was common.

I don't know, I'm not a surgeon.  I've read reviews of it though, in prestigious medical journals, that praise it as a major breakthrough in carpal tunnel treatment with much fewer problems than traditional open methods.  At any rate...I think we can all agree he's not right in the head.

rifraft

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2010, 04:26:40 pm »
I don't know, I'm not a surgeon.  I've read reviews of it though, in prestigious medical journals, that praise it as a major breakthrough in carpal tunnel treatment with much fewer problems than traditional open methods.  At any rate...I think we can all agree he's not right in the head.

but judging by the way he handles a bed post, he should be manning the 4 hole for the Stros right now.

Alkie

• Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2010, 07:54:34 pm »
As Alkie reminded us, we (non-Alkies) are all whores, just checking the market rate in Hudsonville.

Yeah, I'm still not sure how this is what was remembered from that thread.  I didn't say 1) I wasn't a whore and I sure as hell didn't say 2) everyone but me is a whore.

Those are both true,  but I didn't say it.

Gleek

• Veteran Role Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2010, 09:53:22 pm »
I am so glad this crazy prick will no longer be on my T.V.
So there ya go, you're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish squirrel.  ---  Mrs. Garrison

Gizzmonic

• Space City Carbohydrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2010, 11:50:49 pm »
OK, just for you guys, unofficially, in 2001, I was editing some video for a nasty custody dispute.  And, totally unofficially, there was a crazy bearded guy who would tape himself calling up his ex-wife and threatening to kill himself while quoting the Bible (complete with real gun pointed at his temple).  I don't know why I mention it because it obviously has nothing to do with bearded doctor famous TV doctor and wifebeatery.  
Grab another Coke and let's die

Col. Sphinx Drummond

• Fantasy Team Owner
  • Illuminati
  • art is a bulwark against the irrationality of man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2010, 07:11:02 am »
I think Dr Brown Hand really needs to go to prison for a few years. He can get his meds in behind bars. If I saw him walking down the street I'd punch him in the face and fucking stomp on his brown hands.
Everyone's talking, few of them know
The rest are pretending, they put on a show
And if there's a message I guess this is it
Truth isn't easy, the easy part's shit

Lurch

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2010, 08:43:21 am »
and fucking stomp on his brown hands.

Racist
I wish the first word I had said when I was born was 'quote'. Then before I die, I could say, 'unquote.' --Steven Wright

SaltyParker

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2010, 10:45:49 am »
OK, just for you guys, unofficially, in 2001, I was editing some video for a nasty custody dispute.  And, totally unofficially, there was a crazy bearded guy who would tape himself calling up his ex-wife and threatening to kill himself while quoting the Bible (complete with real gun pointed at his temple).  I don't know why I mention it because it obviously has nothing to do with bearded doctor famous TV doctor and wifebeatery.  
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/brownoic.jpg

BizidyDizidy

• Pope
    • View Profile
"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people."
  -  Orson Welles

Ron Brand

• Contributor
  • Smoke 'em inside.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2010, 10:55:24 am »
He appears to be going out with a good cigar, so he's got that going for him.

Bench

• Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2010, 11:15:19 am »
He appears to be going out with a good cigar, so he's got that going for him.

But at the awkward angle that he's holding it, I'd say he could wind up being a candidate for his own procedure.