Author Topic: Astros Watching Party Tonight at Lucky's Pub  (Read 809 times)

Limey

• Contributor
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Tally Ho!
    • View Profile
Astros Watching Party Tonight at Lucky's Pub
« on: May 12, 2010, 09:52:04 am »
Footer, it seems, couldn't catch up with the team for the trip to Jakeback Mountain, so she is instead organising a Jake-Hater Astros Watching Party at Lucky's Pub.  For the Facebookers among you who aren't Footer's friends on there (and if you're not, why aren't you?), here's the link to the FB invite.

Here's the description of the event:

Come on out to Lucky's Pub to watch the Astros as they play the Cardinals in St. Louis. We'll host trivia contests and will be giving away some great prizes, including signed bobbleheads of some of your favorite Astros players. We'll also be giving away tickets to future games. Contests will be conducted through Twitter -- the first person to Tweet the right answer, wins!

First prize: two tickets to an Astros game
Second prize: four tickets to an Astros game
Don't forget to tip your wait staff.
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

MikeyBoy

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
Re: Astros Watching Party Tonight at Lucky's Pub
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 09:58:18 am »
Fuck. I thought maybe she just invited me.
"Buenos Dias, shitheads."

94CougarGrad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 12:52:42 pm »
Nah, I got invited too. Just can't make the suicide trip down to Houston tonight, what with kids in school tomorrow and all. Argh.
And, by the way, f*** off. --Mr. Happy, with a tip of the cap to JimR
Y'know, either you're a fan or you aren't. And if you aren't, get the f*** outta here, because we are and you're just in the way. --Ron Brand

Navin R Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 01:47:50 pm »
My wife and I will be there, looking forward too it.   Luckys has a nice beer selection and good pub grub.

http://www.luckyspub.com/beers.html

Speaking of, here are the specials for the night...

Before the game:
Happy Hour 4-7 p.m.
$2.00 Domestic Cans
$2.00 Well Drinks
$2.00 House Wine
$4.00 Jager, Tuaca & Jeremiah Weed Shots
$4.00 24oz Tecate, Dos XX, & Mexican beers / $2.50 Import Cans

During the Game:
$1.50 Domestic Drafts, and if you wear an Astros t-shirt, you get appetizers for half price.
There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.