Author Topic: f'ing texans  (Read 157461 times)

Rebel Jew

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
    • Rebel Jew
f'ing texans
« on: September 20, 2009, 09:42:56 am »
alright, so you just knowwww they're going to pull this game out against tennessee today, you just know it.  schaub's ankle is healed so he'll be rolling out like crazy, walter's back so andre davis won't get anywhere close to the field, you know they're going to be able to pick on cortland finnegan enough to eke out 17 points.  and then it'll be another few weeks of false expectations before i can become a full-time raiders fan.  f'ing texans.

Rebel Jew

• Key Member of the Conspiracy
    • View Profile
    • Rebel Jew
Re: f'ing texans
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 11:12:52 am »

d'oh!  apparently walter's out again and jacoby jones (!!!) is getting the start.

Lurch

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 12:09:24 pm »
3rd and 18.  Let's run it.
I wish the first word I had said when I was born was 'quote'. Then before I die, I could say, 'unquote.' --Steven Wright

Savage

• Prime Time Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 12:17:43 pm »

Seemed to have worked pretty well for Tennessee.  This team is terrible.

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • High Order of the Ferret
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 12:17:46 pm »

Well, the Titans have 3rd and 19, decide to run the draw, but oops, it goes 57 yards for a TD. 
The rules of distinction were thrown out with the baseball cap.  It does not lend itself to protocol.  It is found today on youth in homes, classrooms, even in fine restaurants.  Regardless of its other consequences, this is a breach against civility.  A civilized man should avoid this mania.

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 12:19:26 pm »
Seemed to have worked pretty well for Tennessee.  This team is terrible.

Who was it who was talking about the Titans being "one dimensional"?  How many dimensions do you need when you can conceed a possession, trying to set yourself up for a good punt, but manage to run up the middle for 57 yards?
The rules of distinction were thrown out with the baseball cap.  It does not lend itself to protocol.  It is found today on youth in homes, classrooms, even in fine restaurants.  Regardless of its other consequences, this is a breach against civility.  A civilized man should avoid this mania.

Lurch

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 12:34:49 pm »
Nice drive and a hell of a catch
I wish the first word I had said when I was born was 'quote'. Then before I die, I could say, 'unquote.' --Steven Wright

BizidyDizidy

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 12:36:58 pm »
The offense is finally on the board for 09
"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people."
  -  Orson Welles

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 12:37:01 pm »
Nice drive and a hell of a catch

Offensively, they have 10-win talent.  Defensively, they have 6-win talent.  They have 2-win coaching.

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 12:38:05 pm »
The offense is finally on the board for 09

They need a quick defensive stop here.  More than anything.

Lurch

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 12:39:27 pm »
OH MY FUCKING GOD.

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 12:39:29 pm »

They need a quick defensive stop here.  More than anything.

Ugh.  Can they be more pathetic on defense?

Lurch

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 12:40:15 pm »
How does that happen in the NFL?

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 12:40:36 pm »
OH MY FUCKING GOD.

How the fuck does a coach on the sidelines not notice that?

BizidyDizidy

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 12:41:15 pm »
Why guard chris johnson
"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people."
  -  Orson Welles

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2009, 12:42:42 pm »
Well, at least it was quick.

BizidyDizidy

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2009, 12:46:51 pm »
Schaub has looke good at least - 8 of 12 with at least two drops.

I'm starting to fear I'm going to have to eat crow for defending kubiak, HH, but I think you are wrong about schaub
  -  Orson Welles

BizidyDizidy

• Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2009, 12:56:09 pm »
Terrible
  -  Orson Welles

HudsonHawk

• Administrator
  • Gentleman About Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2009, 12:56:15 pm »
Three touchdowns on 16 plays.  Hard to make a mistake when it's that easy.

chuck

• Contributor
  • Double Super Secret Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2009, 12:58:05 pm »
Andre Ware just said that on the most recent TD Bennett was using the 'trail technique.' The trail technique, as perfected by Jacques Reeves. Good to see it's catching on among the other DBs.
Y todo lo que sube baja
pregĂșntale a Pedro Navaja